As a marketing assistant for UC Communiversity, I wrote course spotlights for their fall 2017 catalog, which highlighted some of their new courses.
- Healthy Hostess Gifts: Mason Jar Soups
- 20th Century Poetry
- Welded Metal Sculptures: Beginners Workshop
- Holiday Mixology With Molly
- Introduction to Data Analytics for Business Professionals
- The Buzz About Beekeeping
- Findlay Market Kitchen Class Series
- Travel Hacking 101 and the Intrepid Traveler
- Rethinking Cincinnati’s “Greatest Generation”
The complete fall catalog can be found here.